Kitchen Curtains Blinds
Kitchen Curtains, Blinds for Kitchens
Kitchen curtains and blinds are not usually part of your original kitchen design. They are often thought of once the kitchen has been installed and you are working in it, when you realize that the sun blinds you in the mornings or the neighbours can see in at you at night. Then it’s a quick decision to get the windows covered.
We all know what usually happens when we make quick unconsidered decisions, they are usually a disaster.
The most popular kitchen window treatment for contemporary kitchens is blinds. There are numerous types of blinds, including mini blinds, timber venetian blinds, micro blinds. Go and look into those further below.
For country or cottage kitchens, cafe curtains, sheers or nets with a decorative valance or pelmet work well.
Seeing how other people have chosen to decorate their kitchen windows is an ideal way to get ideas for yourself and see what you like and what you don’t. Look for window examples similar to your ownand imagine how they would look in your space.
To get more information and see examples of kitchen curtains and blinds browse through the links below.
Examples of Kitchen Curtains and Kitchen Blinds
- Roller Blind, Roman Blind
- Austrian Blind, Balloon Cloud Blinds, Wooden Slat Blinds, Quill Blinds, Cane Blinds, Festoon Blinds, Honeycomb Blinds
- Venetian Blinds, Vertical Louvre Blinds, Paper Blinds, Balastores, Pleatex Blinds, Mini Blinds
- Micro Blinds, Cottage Blind, Timber Venetian Blind
- Kitchen Traditional Curtains – see photographs of traditional curtains.
- Cafe Curtains
- Sheers and Nets